1. To encourage the teaching, practice and realisation of Buddhist Principles with special emphasis on morality, Meditation wisdom and compassion.
2. To establish suitable facilities for and support the invited Sangha so they may act as spiritual guides.
3. To provide a non-sectarian envirment for all walks of people to learn and practice the Dhamma.
4. To Provide Libraries and facilities for writing, printing and Publishing, distributing books.
5. To train Buddhist youth to do intensive propagation of Buddha Dhamma and to establish ourselves as a Learning Centre for teenagers, yougsters, Aduls in near future all over India.
6. To encourage and promote the development of social welfare for all needy persons especially poor people.
My Photos Album
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
Buddha Statue at Nagarjuna Konda, Nagarjuna Sagar about 150 kms from Hyderabad TELANGANA STATE
With Most Ven Sudhammo from Thailand at Monolithic Buddha Statue at Hussain Sagar Hyderabad Stete of Telangana India
Monks from Mahabodhi Soceity Bangalore, got Upasampada (Higher Ordination) in Hyderabad India
Buddhism in Andhra Pradesh